[Coco] Testing a 63C09

Sylvain Rousseau surtoutnombliepas at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 9 00:11:54 EDT 2017

Thank!; )Sylvain

    Le vendredi 9 juin 2017 0h00, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> a écrit :

 Here's a very simple test:

10 POKE&H3000,&H3E
20 EXEC &H3000

On a 6809, this should cause a warm reset (OK prompt).  $3E is an
undocumented 6809 instruction that is equivalent to pressing the reset
button.

On a 6309, the $3E instruction should be seen as illegal, vector to the
error trap address that hasn't been initialized, and cause the machine to
crash.

Certainly a very primitive test, to be sure.

Art