[Coco] ROM Copyrights... copyrights in general...

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 14:06:17 EDT 2017

I hear you!

I had a similar experience, but in the C# forum. Instead of documenting it here, here is the post link:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0fee6cca-a1a1-49fe-9d74-bcac65144ecb/getting-input-from-textbox-as-console

No one resolved my issue and I ended up resolving it myself!  One of the issues I had was an empty loop that I had to kill time while I got user input and I mentioned this; however, the only person that replied quickly pointed out that I should not use an empty loop. Duh! Preaching to the choir brother. Of course, the poster does not provide a solution to my empty loop issue. Salvador