[Coco] ROM Copyrights... copyrights in general...

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jun 8 01:58:08 EDT 2017

This is Microsoft Support.  I checked with my supervisor, and we think we
have a probable solution to your problem:

Power the machine down and reboot it.  This usually takes care of
situations like yours.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  Microsoft prides itself
in providing help to our valued customers.

I hope you are having as nice a day as we are here in New Delhi.