[Coco] MAME

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Jun 8 00:00:43 EDT 2017

My only question on this would be: do any of these companies mentioned
below even have the authority to 'release' the ROMs.  My guess is:
probably not.  When you turn on the CoCo it says that the copyrights
belong to Microware and Microsoft.  Tandy merely licensed the ROMs.  I
would think that both of them (Microware/Microsoft) would have to be
contacted for a 'release'.

Dave