[Coco] why my posts are often flagged as JUNK?

Wed Jun 7 22:29:56 EDT 2017

"Guillaume Major" <*********.*****@*****.com> wrote in message news:************@*****.gmane.org...
> Can someone explain me why my posts are often flagged as JUNK?

Are you posting using Gmame?

I had a discussion with you as to your posts crashing "Windows Mail" on my computer and suggested that you post like most other persons using:

E-Mail to

Coco mailing list
Coco at maltedmedia.com

I did make some posts decades ago using Gmame with no problems. I see no other person posting like you do.

Your posts show up as news posts, not e-mails to the list.

SHF