[Coco] Basic09 versions

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 22:01:53 EDT 2017

I have been doing comparisons of the versions of Basic09. The differences
between Level 2 and 6809 are so many that it will take me a while to create
that document. I am speaking of differences in the code in the modules. I
compared 6809 and 6309, and again, the differences are so many that it will
take me a while to compile that document. There are more differences
between Level 1 and Dragon than there are between Level 1 and Level 2.

I started looking at the RunB modules. Level 1 and Dragon are identical
(down to the RS VERSION 01.00.00 and LICENSED TO TANDY CORP. in the
copyright display). I do not know if this is right, or if someone made a
copy of the RS Level 1 system disk available thinking it was the dragon
Level 1 system disk. Does anyone have a copy of the Dragon level 1 system
disk that they can look at? If so, RunB is in the CMDS directory on that
disk. Please do a dump and tell me what the copyright notice says. I need
to verify if Dragon Data/Tano used a copy of the RS system disk with the
Dragon, or if someone made a mistake.

Thanks,