[Coco] DynaStar 3.0

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 14:02:12 EDT 2017

I don't have version 3.0, but I have version 3.2...
Oddly, the help screen logo says:
DynaStar 68000 Version 3.2
and the DSK file was labeled "DynaStar 34.dsk".
If I'm not mistaken, I got this copy from Gene Heskett, who also has it on his website.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com