[Coco] Basic09 versions

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 02:17:24 EDT 2017

I found a copy of the Dragon Level 1 system disk image and the Dragon Level
1 Basic09 disk image. I find it interesting that RunB is on the system disk
in cmds and basic09 is on the basic09 disk in cmds, and there is no inkey,
gfx or syscall. I know syscall didn't come compiled with level 1, but inkey
and gfx did. I can see where maybe the dragon didn't support the same
graphics calls as the coco, but I would have thought inkey was a must have.