[Coco] Basic09 versions

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 00:24:54 EDT 2017

That's awesome, Dave. I have the disk images for both MV and Pascal, and
the pdf's of the manuals. I don't know if MV will run with our current
systems (6309 and NitrOS-9) without some modifications. I know it still has
the 2-digit year problem, so I don't know how it would react to 4-digit
years in the NOS9 realm.