[Coco] Basic09 versions

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 00:22:13 EDT 2017

That is definitely the Level 1 version. It would be good to have a copy in
whatever repository is current. Can you tell me if you remember the
original floppy being a flippy? I have heard before that it had some files
on the opposite side, but I never thought about that when I had my Level 1
system.