[Coco] "Bomb Threat" game

Rick Adams rick at rickadams.org
Tue Jun 6 07:54:35 EDT 2017

On 6/6/2017 6:14 AM, Francis Swygert wrote:
> The last few years of the CoCo Tandy was only interested in OS-9 based games, so depending on when you submitted your work to them that could have been an issue. They might have decided the subject matter was something they didn't want to touch though.  Frank Swygert

This was just before the Coco3 was announced, too, and it was a Coco 1/2 game, so maybe they weren't that interested at the time.  They did suggest a change to the game, and I made that change and resubmitted it, but then they were silent for a long time, and when I finally reached out to them again to ask what was up, they gave their final "no."