[Coco] CoCoSDC

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Jun 5 21:12:07 EDT 2017

frase072 wrote:
> Just had a chance to play with the CoCoSDC today, it works flawlessly. Now I have to figure out how to make a vhd big enough for all my stuff (around 250 - 512 meg in size) and to make it bootable. Maybe even a second image from within NitrOS9.
> Doug Fraser
>

> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Doug,

You have not indicated how much you want for OS-9 vrs Disk Basic. You can easily use an emulator,
MESS or VCC, to create a .vhd but the typical .vhd used with these emulators is about 129Megs.

Now you can easily make the .vhd larger either or both OS-9 or Disk Basic partition but it will
involve altering the Basic offset values at $D938-$D93A in the ROM. If you want details, indicate
exactly what you need on the list or write to me directly.

Robert