[Coco] NitrOS-9 build kit for Windows

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 15:56:54 EDT 2017

I have the same setup, Tim. When Windows 10 prevents it from running, there
is a link in the dialog that says "more info". Click it and more details
are provided, including a second button that says "run anyway". Click that
button and it will run the installer (or whatever Windows prevented from
running).