[Coco] decode 1.2.10

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 15:35:04 EDT 2017

Inline....

Salvador

      From: Wayne Campbell <asa.rand at gmail.com>
 To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
 Sent: Sunday, June 4, 2017 3:26 PM
 Subject: Re: [Coco] decode 1.2.10

Hi Bruce,

As I read your response it dawned on me that there is an entire group on
this list who wasn't here before, and that know nothing of DCom or decode.
** Waves hand profusely.
I will create a background/history page to explain it in detail, and for
now I will do a brief history here.

** Much appreciated!

<snipped>
Thank you for your interest, and if you or anyone else has questions about
the remaining issues the decode engine still has regarding I-Code, ask and
I will write another post detailing those issues.

** Thank you. This sounds like one of those apps that you rarely need, but when you do, you *really* need it!