[Coco] ZBUG

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 00:26:20 EDT 2017

Zbug loads in at $1400, and is $1D00 in length. Calculate your offset from that as ZBug is position independant and can be loaded anywhere. Example, your program loads at $2000 and is $1000 in length. Load Zbug as
LOADM"ZBUG/BIN",&H3000
This loads ZBug at $4400 and will not touch your program.
Load your program first, then load Zbug so it will be what executes when you type EXEC.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com