[Coco] VCC question regarding "Back Buffer in System Ram"

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 00:23:44 EDT 2017

I just went to go find the link to give you Bill, and I realize I may have
created this problem.
I got a blank 158 K RS DOS disc from the CoCo archive, but I think I got a
DMK disk, I see now, there are also JVC disks to chose from as well, and
that is perhaps why I'm having an issue with my disk, because it's a DMK?

I don't know the difference, and when I first started this project, I
didn't know you could create you own floppies from scratch.

So if that's the case, then the only issue is my own ignorance :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com