[Coco] decode 1.2.10

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 00:08:55 EDT 2017

I have been working on decode for the past few days. I have gotten much
done to correct display issues and add support for preserving user options.
The new version is 1.2.10. When I can remember how to connect to cococoding
via telnet (unless that has changed) I will upload the updated pages and
new version disk images there.

I had prepared a video to showcase decode, but when I went to upload it to
youtube, iSpring Free Cam8 crashed for no apparent reason. Because I had
not saved the project, I lost the video. I am back to square one and have
to make a new video. I will post here when I have the video made and
uploaded to youtube.

--
Wayne

The Structure of I-Code