[Coco] Very weird VDG problem.....

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 23:45:36 EDT 2017

hi,

I would check the !MS line too, because this controls the address bus state, basically shutting the vdg chip off ... pin is active low, so see with you scope if there is any action on this pin. I it is low all the time then pull it up temperately to 5v with a 10k resistor, see if this gives you image.

cb