[Coco] CoCo SDC?

frase072 frase072 at telus.net
Sat Jun 3 15:09:41 EDT 2017

Hi Erik,
Ed Snider (Zippster) makes them I recently bought 2 from him and they work flawlessly with my setup along with the Ultimate CoCoSDC image.
Contact Ed for more about it.
Doug Fraser.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Erik Odenborg <erik at odenborg.com> Date: 2017-06-03  11:42  (GMT-08:00) To: 'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts' <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: [Coco] CoCo SDC?
Hey all!

New to this list, but a veteran CoCo enthusiast.  I’ve been wanting to fire up my CoCo collection for my kids and show them what I used to do on them when I was their age.  That said, in getting back up to speed on the current scene – I see the CoCo SDC solution that I think would be awesome to use.  It looks to be sold-out or no-longer available in my searches.  Is there still a way to purchase one from the creator?

Thank you!

Erik