[Coco] Basic09 6309 version

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 01:33:46 EDT 2017

A very interesting update. I had just gotten home when I posted the last
message here, and had not yet ran VCC. When I did, I was surprised. It
remembered it's last size settings (which it never did before), and there
was no alert! I have restarted my computer and launched it again, and still
no alert! I tried full screen mode and it didn't mess with my other
windows. The aspect ratio was correct also. When I tried the maximize
button, though, it was stretched across the width of my screen, so the
aspect ratio still doesn't work correctly in maximized mode.