[Coco] Digital certificate

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Jun 2 20:18:55 EDT 2017

> James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com  <mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCoco%5D%20Basic09%206309%20version&In-Reply-To=%3CDM5PR12MB154534AADA3C3A718C9DD2EEA3F70%40DM5PR12MB1545.namprd12.prod.outlook.com%3E>
> Fri Jun 2 02:55:53 EDT 2017
>
> I can look at getting (I think I'd have to buy it) a digital signature at some point. Until then the only option would be to learn how to disable that warning in this instance.
If people using VCC are willing to install my CA root certificate, I can provide you with a software signing certificate for free. This would not be a “self signed” certificate, it would actually be issued by my certificate authority, however my CA is not trusted by windows and it’s certificate would need to be installed. I would keep the private key on my system so other bogus certificates could not be created.