[Coco] Coco crew old car reference

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Jun 1 22:00:13 EDT 2017

My main ride is a 1985 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser. The project car is a

1982 Olds CC with the Olds Diesel.  I just put a transmission from a '83
in the '85 and hope to rebuild and reinstall the original.  Then the '83
transmission can go in the '82 which is wearing an "incorrect" replacement.

Bruce W.