[Coco] Basic09_6309 MOD (Was: Basic09 6309 version)

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 1 19:43:23 EDT 2017

Sorry Jamed missed you're question in all that.

Yes I tested with your posted executables.

Although I noticed the new executable is only a fraction of the size of the old!

I see that there is an issue determining what is the correct fork of the code.

Good luck.

I'm looking at contributing to the 6309 emulator.  I think this should be completed and also redesigned for efficiency. Wont take me long!

Walter

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone on the Telstra™ Mobile network

---- James Ross wrote ----