[Coco] Message to list getting delayed or lost when posting.

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Thu Jun 1 17:48:38 EDT 2017

ah... actually I did run across the definition of "administrivia":

"routine paperwork and other administrative tasks that are regarded as trivial, uninteresting, and time-consuming"

and this page too  https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/administrivia site

But I did not connect those w/ SPAM ...  but, Ok, I can see what you are saying.

James

From: Coco <coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com> on behalf of Salvador Garcia via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>

James, I had to look it up too, but I just looked for the administrivia word, not the term.

Looks like this is a set of word, or buzzwords, that are commonly used within a context, like marketing. I figure the s/w detects suspicious words that could belong to a spam post.

Salvador