[Coco] Basic09 6309 version

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Thu Jun 1 17:02:00 EDT 2017

Yes, I discovered this too ... the compile issue is fixed in my fork. (I am maintaining compatibility w/ the Visual Studio 6 compiler, so the fix is slightly different than yours)

You’re talking about the original/default version @ https://github.com/VCCE/VCC right?

The issue is does it work when you run it?  That, and is there an issue w/ the MPI / FD502 modules not opening the dialog menu when you select “Insert” from the dropdown. I have not had time to test this on the original/default source.

James

From: Coco <coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com> on behalf of Walter Zambotti <zambotti at iinet.net.au>

James

Regarding VCC 2.01B and VS 2015.

I loaded the VCC solution into VS2015 and attempted to built it.

The becker project fails.

Good news it is because the bool type is not supported by VS C and this is a known easy fix.

Just add #include <stdbool.h> at the top of becker.c and it will build correctly.

Hope this helps!

Walter