[Coco] CoCo TALK #19 - CoCo Hardware

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:12:11 EDT 2017

Very kind words, MarkO, which I agree with, mostly, but not sure about the
"stellar" or "dynamic" host part, I find the guy a little annoying, to be
honest :)

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow