[Coco] [CoCo3FPGA] Need Help Creating Gerber zip file in Eagle

Ronivon Costa ronivon.costa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 17:44:28 EDT 2017

Hi Kip.

I cannot help you with this on Eagle, but I have a workaround I use due to
my limitations on Eagle.

I go to http://dirtypcbs.com/store/pcbs

Then I upload my design and add to the cart.
The you will see a "share/sell" link next to the PCB picture they display.
Click on it.
Next you will have a window where you can add info, etc... ignore
everything, and look for your design name on the right: "using file:
yourdesign.zip"
That is the gerber files. It can be used in other manufacturers, not only
at dirtypcbs. Click and download it.

Note that you don't need to share you design. After you download the
gerbers, just delete the design and cancel the process -all on the same
window.

Note: you need an account to to this. Just register using an email address
and you wil have the gerbers in 1 minute.
Hope this helps
Roni

Roni
http://Retro-CPU.run