[Coco] Colour Video playback on a CoCo 1 with Ed Snider's new player

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:53:33 EDT 2017

Quite an honor to be part of a CoCo production, we'll show this off on CoCo
TALK tomorrow, amazing work from the entire community!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow