[Coco] 3d printed ROM pak case

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:19:08 EDT 2017

I think the ability to create your own cartridges, kinda on the fly, and on
demand, but I'd also reckon a fair amount of time is required, and a
certain material cost as well, what's the average at home cost to make on?

I have Glen Hewlett's 3D printed CoCo shaped Rasbery Pi 3 case and it's
cool.

For those interested in cartridges without this type of ability, are you
aware of the already produced injection molded cartridges available from
the CoCo Crew?

Mike Rowen, Boisey and John Linville are points of contact for those, FYI