[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 26 is now available!

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 16:52:10 EDT 2017

I am listening right now, a few remarks...

Miro - it will catch on: This has got to be the best ever non-subliminal message in a broadcast (well, in this case a podcast)! It will catch on. I am sure Joan Miro will be grateful for promoting him :-).

It's BASIC - Ok, now I want a musical video to go with that song! I want to see J. Linville bang out BASIC code on his keyboard while stepping to this lively tune.

CoCoRenew: I'm sold! Where do I get some?!!! ;-)

Machine Language vs Assembler: Cool! If I ever do my masters I'll base my thesis on this topic. Will autograph and send you all a copy!

CoCo Mysterious: Three ghoulish Microware engineers. What is it that I don't know?

Ok, back to the podcast. I want to know what JIm B, has to say.

Salvador