[Coco] Fwd: Re: FPGA VS Software Emulators

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 25 21:23:18 EDT 2017

Dave

It's interesting that you chose the Intel chip to modify.

Modifying that technology is pretty much closed off to us.

However isn't the ARM architecture open and available for tinkering. After all how do Altera get the ARM processors onto their dies?

Anyhow regardless of architecture probably a task beyond us!!!

Walter