[Coco] FPGA VS Software Emulators

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 13:54:26 EDT 2017

No problem Dave. I have the Coco on a chip version myself and worked closely with Roger on the Nitros-9 stuff.  Gary’s project is just as good as this and contains a lot of the same features Hardware wise.  Internally on the FPGA chip alone is where there are differences.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>