[Coco] Somewhat OT: Win10 email client

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Jul 24 11:23:48 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Since I get lots of CoCo email, this is partly on topic. And I know many of
you have been using email as long as I have! :)

I'm looking for a Windows (10) email client to replace Eudora 7, which is
showing its age in the security realm (not dead yet, though).

These features are required:
1. AUTOMATIC stripping and storage of attachments (which can be moved or
deleted later).
2. SEPARATE mailbox folders (showing up in the computer's regular file
hierarchy).

I will retire and archive Eudora with its 20+ years of emails if I can find a
program that does these two things. The only email program I've been able to
find that appears to do them is Everdesk:
 <http://www.everdesk.com/>

Yes? No? Is there any other?

Thanks,
Dennis