[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

titan1a at juno.com titan1a at juno.com
Mon Jul 24 01:23:20 EDT 2017

Any help to create a boot disk for my FD-502, dual 3.5 inch floppy-based 512K Coco III computer system appreciated. I have $150 US dollars to play with currently for additional peripheral purchases. I have numerous PC's with floppy drives, different operating systems, and the proper DSDD media. Just instruct me and point to the right direction and I'll be happy. Once created, the master disk will be write-protected, copied and stored in a safe!

Rick (Sparks) Ethridge