[Coco] Dunjunz Release Candidate 1

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Sun Jul 23 04:37:34 EDT 2017

Coincidence?  Synchronicity?  Either way, Dunjunz is also
nearing completion, and I've thrown out RC1 here:

http://www.6809.org.uk/dunjunz/

Requires a Dragon or Tandy CoCo with at least 32K of RAM.  Features:

Cool extras if you have 64K or more!

Optional "easy" mode, where everything does less damage and keys &
doors are divided into two types for slightly easier recognition.

This is a remake of an '80s game, and therefore contains a scrolling
message, because that's what people did in the '80s  ;)

Cassette image loads on Dragon or CoCo.

Hybrid disk image - use on a Dragon or CoCo.  Just type "BOOT" (Dragon)
or "DOS" (CoCo, DECB >= 1.1).

Or just RUN"DUNJUNZ" if either of those fails.  DECB 1.0 doesn't have the
"DOS" command, and I've already worked around certain DragonDOS variants
that treat "BOOT" differently, so more could arise.

..ciaran