[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 12:30:06 EDT 2017

Just a reminder, CoCo TALK today will feature the intro to OS9 and NitrOS9,
love to have as many OS9 people as possible help us talk up the system.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow