[Coco] An interview with Mike Rowen aka MiRo

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 08:30:57 EDT 2017

Mike Rowen, aka MiRo has been a member of the CoCo and vintage computing
community for a long time.

He's been involved in a number of projects for the CoCo from the 512K RAM
badge to the new injection molded cartridges for the CoCo.

Mike began submitting audio feed back to the CoCo Crew Podcast, was part of
a few host panel discussions, and eventually transitioned from "Friend of
the show" to "Part of the show"

Mike has been producing audio and video segments to promote the Podcast,
CoCoFEST!, various mock commercials, and Tandy Assembly, and these
productions are of stellar quality.

I had the pleasure to interview Mike yesterday, and get an inside look at
how he makes all these amazing productions.

YouTube video here:
https://youtu.be/lLQakm_0X1s

We talked about his tools and techniques, as well as the various projects
and products he's been involved with, along with the upcoming Tandy
Assembly.

Hope you enjoy this interview, I sure did.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow