[Coco] Xroar under Mac OS

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Fri Jul 21 03:22:57 EDT 2017

Ed Orbea wrote:
> I'm running xroar on Mac OS Sierra using this asa command line: "xroar -vo
> sdl -machine dragon64 -extbas roms/d64rom1.rom -altbas roms/d64rom2.rom
> -dos ddos11c.rom -kbd-translate".
>
> My problem is that the window is very small, even when I make it full size.
> Does anybody know what are the command line options to make the window
> larger (double size would be great).

I think under macosx it should default to using "-vo sdlgl" which is
scalable.  Double size should then be "-g 1280x960" (or "--geometry
1280x960").

Now that I come to look at it though, I'm not sure the SDL code supports
the geometry option!  So you might be out of luck there.

Hitting Apple+'+' or Apple+'-' should zoom in/out.  I should check and
see if my powerpc laptop battery is still holding out and make sure all
this still works...

..ciaran