[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 14:59:35 EDT 2017

Yes Salvador, that the live chat as it happened during the original
broadcast, I have it embedded on screen during the live show, and it's
always going to be visible on replays.  If anybody leaves a comment after
the live broadcast, that won't show up in the video, but it will appear as
a comment to the actual video on YouTube.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow