[Coco] 6809 to 6502

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 17 20:27:05 EDT 2017

On 18/07/2017 9:34 AM, camillus gmail wrote:

> I,m wondering if someone came to find or is in the possession of the
> code ( program ) that is able to translate 6502 to 8609. There exist
> a PDF "6502 to 6908 Translator", but as until now I could not find
> the software.
>
> Hope this call will come up with something..

Your title asks for 6809->6502, you specify 6502->8609 in the body, and
you mention you found a "6502->6908" PDF!

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and guess that you're really looking
for a 6502->6809 translator!?! ;)

I recall this was discussed on this list in recent years, but don't know
if the actual software was located and distributed. IIUC it's in the CSC
line of utilities by Edgar (Bud) Pass which Dave Philipsen recently
posted about.

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall