[Coco] Today on CoCoTALK! The world premier of Rick Adams' Bomb Threat!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 18:12:29 EDT 2017

Here's the replay of today's live talk:
https://youtu.be/HjiGd86zxNQ

FYI Windows 10 updates can be disabled by setting your Ethernet or wireless
adapter to be a "metered" connection

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow