[Coco] Coco flash step by step guide

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 15:55:53 EDT 2017

I found it, along with other files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8RnV5G0TZFZTFVlVHlWVHRreTg

Salvador

On Thursday, July 13, 2017, 1:50:29 PM CDT, Salvador Garcia via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

Yeah, no problem. I am looking at the guide now. Both the CoCo SDC and CoCo Flash fascinate me. Their functionality really gives the CoCo a big boost.
I have questions. Some are pertaining tot he guide. I'll email privately for those, but one might interest the group.
Where does the prgflash.dsk file come from? You mention in your post that I can find the 'wimgtool' on the CoCo archive, but no mention is made of the DSK fiel.
Thanks! Salvador