[Coco] A WARNING about Windows 10 Updates...

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 17:43:34 EDT 2017

"...hate when updates start downloading while I am doing other things lol."

I hear you sooo much! Salvador

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 1:12:24 PM CDT, David Ladd <davidwladd at gmail.com> wrote:

Steve,

Yes I just checked as well.  They must have changed this in the Creators
Update.  As all previous Windows 10 versions did not have a option to set
metered for Ethernet devices.

This is finally a welcome change for me since I have limited bandwidth and
hate when updates start downloading while I am doing other things lol.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                     |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &    http://www.theterrorzone.com   |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                   |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                   |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |