[Coco] A WARNING about Windows 10 Updates...

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:08:49 EDT 2017

Good Call Ron, I originally thought that option only existed for wireless
networks, but just checked my Ethernet adapter and there is an option to
make it metered, as well

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow