[Coco] A WARNING about Windows 10 Updates...

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 20:21:53 EDT 2017

James,

That article you posted reminds me of this quote from Star Trek made by
Scotty:
Scotty: The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up
the drain.

​Never fails does it?

​
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |