[Coco] BootMajik help needed

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:14:57 EDT 2017

If all you are doing is converting text records to mixed records, why not
write a program to read the text entries and convert them to mixed-data
records, then write the new records out to a new file? Less prone to errors
and much faster than human data entry. I could write something like that in
Basic09, and it will handle any size file. All I need to know is what the
data looks like, and what its expected conversion is (ie. all numbers to
integers, or will byte values be acceptable). If you can provide me with an
example of the text file listing I can write something. Just let me know
what you want.