[Coco] How to compile MAME on a WinXP x32 system??

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Mon Jul 3 15:03:18 EDT 2017

Hi Robert,

I'll reach out to you when I get home from vacation.  I set up the MingW32
environment and can compile 32 or 64bit executables using Windows 7.  Lets
see if we can get you set up under Windows XP.

This is where I originally started when setting up my build environment:

http://mamedev.org/tools/

-Ron