[Coco] CoCoFEST! is coming... Re: CoCoFEST! call for presentations!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Jan 31 14:11:22 EST 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 12:46:20PM -0600, RETRO Innovations wrote:
> On 1/31/2017 12:04 PM, Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:
> > OMG! Jim Brain is JIm "RETRO Innovations"
> > Sorry Jim, I just got so used to your alias :-)
> Your initial response made me chuckle.  Sometimes, I ask myself the same
> thing.  Who am I, and why do I care :-)
> > Don't know what he would present, but I would love to hear what he has to say!
> John seemed bemused with my apprehensive position, but I had the same
> question as you...
>
> Jim

I'm sure you could talk about the flash card, the NIC prototype,
or anything else CoCo that has crossed your workbench in the last
year. You might also/instead talk about your general development
process/tools/environment. Or you might contrast working in the CoCo
community with working in the Commodore community (or whatever other
retro communities you might support).

Just a few thoughts... ;-)

John