[Coco] CoCoFEST! is coming... Re: CoCoFEST! call for presentations!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Jan 30 16:27:56 EST 2017

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 10:51:22AM -0500, John W. Linville wrote:
> CoCoFEST! is coming! April will be here before you know it!
>
> If you would like a presentation slot during CoCoFEST! weekend,
> please make it known to me ASAP. Appropriate topics include product
> announcements, project reports, tutorials, anything dealing with Tandy
> history, and probably many other things. This year topics relating
> to Z80-based TRS-80 machines are welcome as well.
>
> Please reply to this thread (either pubicly or privately) with any
> such proposals.  Feel free to ask questions on this thread as well.
>
> Speaking slots are limited so _don't_delay_!

All of the above still applies. If you are interested in
speaking/presenting at CoCoFEST!, then please let me know ASAP!

I have proposals from the following individuals:

Brett Gordon		Fuzix development
Evan Wright		Text-adventure authoring tool
Kirkwood Rietveld	vintageisthenewold.com and the TRS-80
John Strong		??? (topics unspecified, two slots requested)

Jim Brain dipped his toe in the water, but he isn't sure of the level
of interest. If you would like to hear from Mr. Brain at CoCoFEST!,
then let him know!

Evan Wright also suggested a "Coco 3 Video Workshop". Barry Nelson and
Salvador Garcia expressed interest in the topic, but no one actually
volunteered to present any information.  Does anyone want to take on
such a session?

NO Z80-BASED TRS-80 PRESENTATIONS HAVE BEEN SUGGESTED!

If you are attending CoCoFEST! and you would like to present a session
related to the Z80-based TRS-80 lines, then please speak-up now! If
you know of someone coming that should hear that request, then please
pass it along to them, with emphasis.

SPEAK-UP

If your name is not listed above, then you are not even in
consideration for a speaking slot. If you want a speaking slot at
CoCoFEST! then you need to contact me ASAP.

So, is anyone else interested in presenting at CoCoFEST! this year? If
so, then let me know. Time is ticking...

John