[Coco] KCBasic

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 17:41:55 EST 2017

William, the real problem with documenting OS9 software is that 75% of it was free or shareware. Don't ask me why, but the OS9 crowd seemed to be a lot more giving in that they didn't commercialize their software but instead posted it to Delphi, CIS, the OS9UG, and BBS's as freeware or shareware (much like now). Some of the best OS9 apps, games and hundreds of utilities were free.
Another good place to document OS9 software would be the "Database Report" in the "Delphi Bureau" columns (and it's variants) in Rainbow. I don't know if any of the other rags had such listings.
There's a lot of software listed there that was never available commercially and is as good (if not better) as most commercial offerings.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com